We are currently looking for an experienced full-time Senior Project Manager to join our Programmes Team. Reporting to the Programme Delivery Manager, this role works with business
representatives of all levels with direct links to Executive Sponsors. The post holder will:
- Work on behalf of Executive sponsors to drive business and IT change through the delivery of Programmes and Projects.
- Creatively deliver across all phases of the programme and project lifecycle from delivery of business case and project inception through to implementation and programme/project review
- Assemble, lead and motivate delivery teams including business representatives, IT technicians, developers, testers, trainers and third party providers.
- Ensure conditions required for business benefits realisation are delivered
- Work in Programme and Project contexts. Programme delivery may require the matrix management of project managers
The successful candidate will have qualifications to degree level, hold APMP or Prince 2 and previously managed successful IT and business change programmes. They will also have excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others. As a valued colleague, we offer you a competitive salary, generous annual leave entitlement, excellent defined contribution pension scheme, onsite gym membership and the opportunity to join a fun and highly professional team. For full information please refer to the role profile.
BUTTON VIEW THE JOB ROLE